Monday, March 7, 2011

23 Weeks!


We are getting closer!!!!!!! :) Baby Penelope is growing so much lately and kicking away!!! :) Felt hiccups for the first time a couple days ago. So weird and cute! hehe..

We have been very busy prepping her room for the wallpaper! We finally finished cleaning this weekend! Her room is all ready to go! We bought her some shelving to put in her closet for her shoes and blankets and things.

Went to see my regular doctor today about my migraines and he said my sinuses are swollen and I might have an infection up in my sinuses. Glad we find this out 2 months later that its just a sinus infection! Geezz people! So, hopefully that will be cured soon and these migraines will be gone forever! =D

I feel like its been forever since we had an ultrasound. I miss the little booger! We will have a 4D ultrasound done at 30 weeks so we can see what little PJ looks like :) I cant wait!

On my free time I've been making flower headbands for her and little accessories to accessorize her cuteness :) I think we might start our own mother daughter business called... "Junebug bows" :) She can be my little model. hehe...

Anyways.. Here's some photos of what we've been up to lately! :) Enjoy! Until next time!!!!

23 Weeks!

Shelving in her closet with damask print backing :)

Flowers that will attach to headbands 

Crocheting her a blanket! Thanks Krissy for teaching me!! :)  

Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment