Wednesday, February 23, 2011

21 Weeks!!!!!!

We are growing,growing,growing!!!!!! :) This week has been exciting for us! We finalized on a name...

Penelope June Dobernecker

She has been kicking so much!! She has a kicking schedule.. 5am,10am,3pm,6pm,10pm and 1am! Seem to be the schedule everyday! :) I posted a video of my tummy and if you look carefully you can see her move! haha!!

I've been feeling pretty good these days! I have my energy back and my love for food is DEFINITELY back!!!!! The migraines still come a couple times a week which is a bummer but at least its not everyday like it was.

We have been busy cleaning Penelope's nursery out. Going through things getting rid of a bunch of stuff. In the next couple weeks we will wash down the walls and put up the wallpaper. I just received the wallpaper today!! I will post a picture of what it looks like!! :) So excited to start decorating her nursery!








Nursery Wallpaper

Baby, fetus at 21 weeks - BabyCenter

How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment